↑ Return to Take Action


By Texas law, a person can join the Reform Party by:

  • Attending a precinct convention OR
  • Signing a Reform Party ballot access petition OR
  • Having a county officer stamp your voter registration card

Please contact your county or state organizer listed on the contacts page for more information.